- THE POWER OF PROSPERITY
- INTERNATIONAL & UHNW EXPERTS
- ACCOUNTANTS & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALISTS
- BESPOKE TAX SERVICES
- PROFESSIONAL, APPROACHABLE & RELIABLE
You are entitled to arrange your affairs to pay the absolute legal minimum amount of tax
Whilst completion of tax returns and statutory tax obligations are important jobs, all accountants should be capable of completing them and advising you of your tax position and liabilities.
We try to do more than just this and are interested in maximising your tax planning opportunities.
We all have to pay our taxes but within the legal framework there are numerous ways of saving tax and making sure you do not pay a penny more than is absolutely necessary. We have extensive experience in this area of work and always fight as hard as we can for our clients.
We can help with tax planning in relation to...
- Business incorporations, cash extraction and dividend strategies
- Corporate acquisitions and disposals
- Employee share schemes and options (including EMI options)
- Management buy-outs
- Share buy-backs
- Property taxes and SDLT
- Capital Allowances
- Corporate reconstructions and demergers
- Succession planning of owner managers
- Inheritance tax planning and effective use of trusts (both onshore and offshore)
- UK resident foreign domiciliaries and UK property holding structures
- Image right structuring
- Withholding tax planning
- Personal taxes;
- Business taxes;
- Tax efficient employee remuneration strategies;
- VAT planning;
- Inheritance Tax strategies;
- Capital Gains;
- Profit extraction strategies;
- Exit strategies;
- IR35 advice.
Apart from extensive experience in this arena, we have invested heavily in reference materials and specialist software and have access to the Tax Legislation, Tax Cases, to the internal manuals of HMRC and to detailed commentary on all taxes, direct and indirect. This allows us to research any tax topic at all and provide many ways of helping you legally save tax.
New clients are often surprised at how much can be done to help with their tax position. We are always willing to go that extra mile to offer advice on the areas where tax can be saved. We enjoy this work!
It is important that this work is done in advance and you should contact us as soon as possible.
All of our Tax Planning makes legitimate use of the Tax Legislation and Case Law, so that you are not put at additional risk from a full HMRC Enquiry, or where there are risks, these are pointed out to you.
For more information see our ...
- Special tax reports
- Tax busting checklist
- Tax calculators you can use to help you identify possible tax savings